Thursday, April 19, 2007

New English Teaching Methodologies Blogging Project


My English Teaching Methodologies Class and I have started a new blogging project.
The class consists of 30 students; some of them plan on being English teachers, others plan on being elementary school teachers, and others plan on entering the private sector. Above is a picture of some of them doing a practice elementary school English class last year.
We started this class on April 12 and we will finish the first week of August. AStudents will be blogging about their experience as language learners and teachers as well as be using these blogs as a means to exchange ideas and opinions about teaching English. Please check out the class blog for links to the students' individual blogs. We hope that you can join us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Gozde, I live in Istanbul, Turkey and trying to be an English teacher. I've been preparing for the CELTA Course, and I'm hoping to be given some advises in teaching English, especially, its methodology. I would be very glad if you could help me. See you :)